Samsung Electronics unveiled the Samsung GALAXY ROUND, declared as the world’s first curved display smartphone and will be available very soon in the market.
The said phone has this kind of innovation from the current brands in the market today:
– The Roll Effect (enables the user to check information such as the date, time, missed calls and battery easily when home screen is off)
– The Gravity Effect (for creating visual interaction with the screen by tilting the device)
– The Bounce UX enables users to control their music
– The Side Mirror (enables users to gain access to list of the album content with a left and right tilt)
The large screen size of the GALAXY ROUND provides additional benefits to users. Useful One-Hand Operation features bring a user’s most desired controls closer to a preferred side of the screen. The device enables enhanced multitasking capabilities that allow users to fully utilize the larger screen through Multi Window, a feature that enables users to open more than one application on the screen, run simultaneous multiple instances of the same application or to easily share content between applications.
– 5.7” Full HD Super AMOLED with 7.9mm thick
– Weighs 154g for a comfortable hand grip
– 13MP AF w/Flash camera
– 2MP front camera
– Android 4.3 (Jelly Bean)
– LTE 150/50M bps
– 32GB + microSD (up to 64GB) 3GB RAM
– MSM 8974 (Quad. Krait 2.3 GHz)
– Wi-Fi a/b/g/n/ac, WiFi Direct, BT 4.0 (BLE), USB 3.0, GPS+GLONASS, NFC