I can still remember those days when I was still paying around 20 bucks for an hour play of PlayStation in a local gaming shop. I can still remember that I always play Dance Dance Revolution 2nd Mix using controller only, the Toshinden Subaru, Crash Team Racing or the CTR and Final Fantasy IX. Feels like the memories of my childhood days are coming back once more while writing the words of this post.
Image source: http://www.underconsideration.com/
Sony made the PlayStation and it was first released in December 1994 in Japan. Then, it was released in other continents like North America and Europe in 1995. Sooner, the PlayStation collection has emerged and recently on a press conference held last 20th February 2013; that an upcoming successor to 2006 PlayStation3 will be launched November 2013, and that will be the “PlayStation4” or the PS4. Read more here on the Wikipedia page.
Here’s an advertisement of the PS years (the hashtag #PlayStationMemories) since its beginning and showcasing its most recent release, which is the PS4.
Samsung Electronics unveiled the Samsung GALAXY ROUND, declared as the world’s first curved display smartphone and will be available very soon in the market.
The said phone has this kind of innovation from the current brands in the market today:
– The Roll Effect (enables the user to check information such as the date, time, missed calls and battery easily when home screen is off)
– The Gravity Effect (for creating visual interaction with the screen by tilting the device)
– The Bounce UX enables users to control their music
– The Side Mirror (enables users to gain access to list of the album content with a left and right tilt)
The large screen size of the GALAXY ROUND provides additional benefits to users. Useful One-Hand Operation features bring a user’s most desired controls closer to a preferred side of the screen. The device enables enhanced multitasking capabilities that allow users to fully utilize the larger screen through Multi Window, a feature that enables users to open more than one application on the screen, run simultaneous multiple instances of the same application or to easily share content between applications.
– 5.7” Full HD Super AMOLED with 7.9mm thick
– Weighs 154g for a comfortable hand grip
– 13MP AF w/Flash camera
– 2MP front camera
– Android 4.3 (Jelly Bean)
– LTE 150/50M bps
– 32GB + microSD (up to 64GB) 3GB RAM
– MSM 8974 (Quad. Krait 2.3 GHz)
– Wi-Fi a/b/g/n/ac, WiFi Direct, BT 4.0 (BLE), USB 3.0, GPS+GLONASS, NFC
Last October 2, Simone finally gave birth to her and Oliver’s first son — Vincent G. Palotai. All warm greetings from fans and friends from all over the world have been received by the lovely couple.
Simone posted the story of her giving birth with her first son, which you can read on her blog.
Here we got the first ever photo of Simone and Baby V!